Integrity assessments have proven effective in predicting future behaviors that may be costly to businesses. When combined with other legally available tools, integrity assessments is part of a complete package for businesses, groups and organizations to make better decisions. This results in savings to businesses estimated in the billions of dollars resulting from loss of production and legal entanglements.
It is most helpful for employers, and for that matter, job applicants, to know what their talents and suitability is for a job or profession. This type of assessment is often used in school systems to help evaluate a student’s aptitude for various career paths. Being available as an online resource will help you in making good personnel choices.
Important Points About These Assessments:
- They are designed for business use. They are NOT clinical assessments!
- They assess for the Big Five traits critical in business hiring: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism
- There are four key output reports that measure: Personality, Attitude, Engagement and Onboarding
- The assessments are best used before the final interview and hiring decision
- The sophisticated system gives suggested interview questions based on assessment answers
- The assessment has a measure for honesty, making it easier to recognize “forced” answers
The cost for these assessments is very reasonable and could save your company money and aggravation in the future.